Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Water water water....

Tonights hash was at Jalan Dadap. It is the furthest hash site we can go plus we got caught in the traffic so it took us almost 45 min to get there. Luckily we were there just on time.

Since I had my eye surgery 3 weeks ago this was the first hash I have done. My eyes are much better and it felt great to get out and be in the jungle again. I never run/walk at this site but heard it would be a very jungly and pretty run. I was going to walk to the first check and come back but ended up doing the whole run - it was just very nice so I kept walking. It wasn't hilly like some of the runs but... we had to cross so many streams! My shoes were soaked after only 5 min into the run!

I truly enjoyed tonight's run. I am happy to be able to see and exercise again!



Crossing a stream



Nice pond



Long waterfall behind Tina (Tonight was her last hash here in Brunei...)

No comments:

Post a Comment