After a little walk we sat down for pica pica (word used for snack / something small), us adults had yummy spanish sandwiches and tortilla - meanwhile Oliver had his pica pica.
Oliver had great walk around and laughed with Victor.
There was a beautiful walk towards the beach though an old church. I loved all the fine detail of the church, just amazing.
Oliver checking out the Mediterranean.
Then it was time for lunch and Sangria. I still cannot get over the freshness of the food we had, I want to live in Span! Of course the lunch lasted 3 hours and by the time we had a few more drinks we were even happier!
I always love exploring new places with people who live there, they can tell and show us so much more than the guide book. We wouldn't have had such a lovely time without them, thank you so much guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment