.jpg)
This morning Matthew and I had separate activities. I was invited to have nice scrambled eggs at Nicole's and the boys were invited to a playdate at one of Oliver's little friend's house. When we got ready Matthew asked me "would you like a ride to Nicole's?" - some of you might know she lives in the same simpang as us, maybe 3 mins walk. But as Matthew suggested I might get sweaty and yucky so I said "why not". He drove me down and when I got there I saw Boel's car parked outside the gate and just laughed.
.jpg)
Later I found out she had another place to go after this breakfast so she brought her car over but I just thought we are so well adapting to this country. Driving even to the neighbors so that we don't get hot and sweaty.
Of course Boel gave me a ride home - and we both laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment