Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Cool morning

Tuesday is swimming day for Oliver, so the three of us went down to the RBRC this morning to join the baby and toddler paddle (strangely Matthew has been getting every Tuesday off if you are wondering why he gets to go swimming with us every week). I was feeling bit cool as there was quite a bit of cloud. When we got into the water, oh boy it was COLD! Well for some of you who don't live in the tropics maybe it was WARM but the water temperature must have been 23-25 degrees! (It was 28 degrees outside) So COLD!!

I had a friend from Indonesia when I lived in New Zealand and she was always complaining how cold it was even in Summer but now I can understand how she felt. We are so acclimatised here in Brunei.

I hope we won't get cold in the European Summer in two weeks time. Do we need to pack our jackets??

No comments:

Post a Comment