After having lunch with Hamish, Saskia took Gus and Talia home so that they wouldn't be late for Oscar's pick up. Us Brunei Roses stayed in town and had a good look around the
Tower of London. I was expecting to have difficulties sightseeing with a push chair in London 1) there will be lots and lots of people around, 2) most of the historical sights have lots of steps and narrow alleys - well it was very true at the Tower of London. We were disappointed we couldn't see as much as we wanted but still managed to see some of the important rooms (there is always next time anyway :)


Olive with one of
the Yeomen Warders 
Ah... this is not scary like the Yeomen Warders...
Matthew and I have the same attitude towards sightseeing - we don't need to visit everything at once (
very unusual for a Japanese tourist you know, we normally has a very tight schedule to see everything possible). We are very relaxed and easy going - This is the key for wonderful vacations I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment