Saturday, 31 July 2010

Happy birthday Gus!!

Today is Gus's 3rd birthday! How exciting!! We had special birthday croissants and homemade jam for breakfast. Yummy Yummy!





Baby Talia wishing her brother a Happy birthday : )

Then it was time to open his birthday presents. The boys were all sooo excited!!









Lucky Oliver got a present from the birthday boy!
Happy my birthday to you Oliver!! (from Gus)

It started a bit dull and rainy this morning (I have been feeling a bit fluey - must be the English weather that determines my condition...). But now the sun is back and the sky is blue, I am feeling much better to enjoy the rest of this special day with the English Roses!!

I have to make a note on Oscars's comment yesterday "it will be an exciting day (because it is Gus's birthday) but at the same time it's a sad day because it will be the last day of your stay..." he is such a lovely boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment