Monday, 8 November 2010
You need these mummy
In the morning, if Oliver wakes up too early, like 5:30 or 6:00am (or even earlier...) I go into his room and try to keep him lying on the bed (we have a cot and a bed in his room) until a decent time. Sometimes he just goes back to sleep but most of the time he is too awake to put himself to sleep. He will look out the window and check out our neighbour's swimming pool talking to himself, then come and lie down beside me and give me a book so he gets a story. Recently his brain is developing so much that he knows he has to find and bring my glasses before I can read any books to him. He knows I cannot see in the morning without my contact lenses or glasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment