Last night we went out to one of the Japanese restaurants to say goodbye to Anne our Danish friend - it was the real goodbye for me as she was leaving on the weekend and I didn't have another chance to see her.
It was a lovely night with lovely friends and delicious food. But I felt so sad that we won't be able to get together anymore.
The good news is that they are moving to Dubai where RBA flies into and stops over on the way to London - so I guess we will be seeing her and her family in the near future.
Anne got some goodbye presents from us, some nice paintings of the Mosque and the Water Village, a Brunei guide book, and a photo frame with a photo of us from that night! Boel magically did that for us. Everyone got a big surprise!

Anne with her present
The magical photo
We will miss you Anne, Good luck with your new adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment