Monday, 15 November 2010

Farewell - Paula

Tonight us mosaic ladies got together for dinner to say good luck and good bye to Paula, our mosaic teacher. It is a very sad occasion but it was a fab night for all of us.

This was the first time I dined in this restaurant. They had a huge menu, almost TGI Fridays sort of selection and atmosphere. I got so carried away with the food we were having I didn't take any photos of Paula... : ( Luckily I have a great friend who writes a great blog so you can see the photos from tonight on here.

So here is some of the yummy food we had.











Everyone was smiling and we had lots and lots of laughs. We will miss you Paula! We are truly sad that you are leaving...

It was such a great night to start off my busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment