Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Tetris

I have now completed my mosaic ball (you can see my progress on my old posts. Unfortunately I haven't got a nice stand for it so cannot display it yet. But it is looking very shiny and I am proud of myself creating a piece of art : )



I started another project. It is a mosaic splash-back and I am hoping to brighten up my kitchen with it.
When I was deciding on the pattern I felt like I was playing "tetris"





I thought not cutting the tiles and just using normal glue instead of concrete like I did with my ball would make it quite an easy project... I was wrong. Half way through glueing the tiles I found my tiles were not straight : ( so I had to take it home and fix it. Lucky I have a very supporting husband as he helped me fixing the problem. It took an awfully long time though.

Our teacher Paula is leaving Brunei in December so I have to make sure I complete this project very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment