Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Who told us it's still Summer!?

We had a reasonable amount of sleep on the plane and arrived in Auckland at 10:30am.
Lindsay met us at the arrival gate to collect Dennis and our Auckland suitcase.
Merryn and us have decided to continue our journey to Christchurch without stopping in Auckland. So after saying good bye to L&D, we followed the blue line from the international terminal to the domestic terminal - it was a bit windy but was nice and WARM.

After just over an hour of flying we arrived in Christchurch safely.
BUT... IT WAS SO FREEZING COLD !!! Look at Oliver the caterpillar in this photo.



I remember the cold wind in Christchurch (I lived here for 7 years in total) and this is the reason we don't visit here except for warm summer time. Someone told me it was still summer.

I really hope the temperature will improve soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment