First, we took Oliver to see Christchurch Cathedral in the Square. Unfortunately a part of the church was under maintenance but I don't think Oliver noticed...
.jpg)
Then we saw a tram that goes around the city. We thought about going on it but decided to save the ride till Oliver is a little bit older.
.jpg)
During the second visit to Christchurch we bought some food from the supermarket and went to Christchurch Botanic Garden. It was very warm and not much wind, perfect for a family picnic.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After nice lunch we walked along the Art Center and had some cold drinks.
.jpg)
This is where I once had graduation ceremony - very pretty ha?
.jpg)
Oliver found more grass to crawl around. He just loved it!!
He was crawling faster and faster!
.jpg)
The famous (?) floating house
We even took him to Christchurch Art Gallery.
.jpg)
Oliver studying Japanese art
I love, love, love the photo of Oliver in the park - where the sun rays come down all around him! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete