Thursday, 11 March 2010

Blogging

I have been writing this blog since the end of last December, so it has been almost three months. What do I think about it? I am very glad I am doing it (I hope you enjoy reading it). It gives me an opportunity to think about the events that otherwise just go by. Having Oliver in our life is very exciting but if you don't pay attention or appreciate what you are going through, it is very easy to get into a pessimistic life here in Brunei (to me because I don't work any more, not many new places to explore and things get routine).

If I am not writing this blog right now, I am pretty sure I would not have this moment to explore what I am thinking or I am feeling.

I was meaning to blog about the movie I saw with my friends a few weeks ago. It is called "Julie & Julia".



It is a comedy about Julie who to enliven her dreary life attempts to cook every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and writes a blog to document her progress. I really enjoyed the movie maybe because I am now a blogger. The Auckland Roses, The English Roses, if you haven't watched it yet I hope you get a chance to watch it together. I think you both would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment