It was Sunday and no help for me in the kitchen so we decided to get some takeaway curry for dinner. We are lucky to have our local curry restaurant Maharani close by. They make delicious curries and they are so cheap. We placed our order by phone before bathing Oliver etc so that while Matthew put Oliver in bed I could go there and get our takeaway.
Our plan didn't quite work out. It was so busy at the restaurant I had to wait almost 20min there. I sat down and looked around while I waited and I felt very strange. They have table seats and sofa seats. At sofa seats people are playing on the computer while at the next table some families are having their dinner. What makes it look more strange is the decoration. I didn't quite understand the theme of the restaurant. It looks like this:
.jpg)
.jpg)

Are they still celebrating Christmas? Hari Raya? or Chinese New Year? or maybe just a flowery theme, I don't know. We don't often eat there but I think the food might taste different sitting amidst this bizarre decoration.
No comments:
Post a Comment