Sunday, 14 March 2010

Quiet Sunday Morning

It's Sunday. Our amah Rosie has a day off so there was no vacuuming nor washing noise in the house this morning. Matthew had an overnight flight to Perth so Oliver and I were home alone. After having breakfast, I turned the TV on. Every Sunday morning there is a debate on Astro Japanese channel (if you are interested, it's on 963 - NHK). When I get a chance I watch it to see what is happening in Japan.

I left Oliver on his play mat (just next to our TV area) while I watched the program. And suddenly I had this odd feeling - being able to watch TV without being interrupted by Oliver. He usually comes to the coffee table or just makes lots of noise to get attention. But not today. Odd... I went around to where he was sitting and found this! This is why he was so quiet!!



My friends suggested I should buy 10 packs of these wipes when I get on the plane, then he will be quiet for a long time!! Not a bad idea ha?!

I learnt today, when kids are exceptionally quiet - not a good sign...

(✈ Perth - Brunei)

No comments:

Post a Comment