Tuesday, 16 March 2010

What happend to the Brunei Roses??

Those of you who follow the Brunei Roses blog are wondering what has happened to it. There have been no updates since two weeks ago...
Where have they gone?? What are they up to??

Well we had a family situation (not a good one) and suddenly had to fly into New Zealand. We decided to come down here on the 16th at 14:00 and we were on the plane at 20:30 that night. We spent the last week and a half in the South Island and didn't have good internet connection - so that's why - but I have been taking a number of photos on my iphone (since I was too rushed to pack my proper camera) so there will be lots of new posts for you to read soon! (and I will post them according to the dates things happened).

No comments:

Post a Comment