Saturday, 13 March 2010

Lovely afternoon

This afternoon we went to our friend's place for a playdate.

It was a mission for me to get there as I am quite quite bad at navigating by myself. My navigator sitting in the back of the car was singing alone and talking to himself but wasn't a great help.

After a few u-turns we finally got to the simpang (street) we were looking for (I am sure Oliver knew I was bit lost). And guess what? There were two simpangs very close to each other and I turned into the wrong one, adding an extra u-turn to our journey... I am losing confidence...

Others were already there and kids were having a fantastic time in the little swimming pool. Oliver got changed and joined the crowd but unfortunately the pool was a little bit too deep for Oliver to sit in so he stood there! He tried the water slide and he loved it. He also enjoyed chatting (?) and munching biscuits with the big boys (he was still the smallest).





(I think he needs another haircut, what do you think?)

While kids were playing, us parents had a nice cafe latte and cakes. The atmosphere was just so perfect. What a lovely afternoon we had!

(✈ Brunei - Perth overnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment