.jpg)
Gadong Market is famous among the locals. There are fish, fresh meat and vege markets in the same building. I get Oliver's fish and our prawns - Brunei prawns are so sweet and so yummy. On weekend mornings the flower market appears just outside the car park area.
Yesterday I had a quick visit to the flower market.
As you know the weather we have here does not help flowers to grow well nor last long. I tried to grow roses before but failed... The only kind I know of that I can keep nicely in my vase are the orchids. I love the variety they have here. Pink, purple, white, yellow etc etc. Just so beautiful. I couldn't resist getting them so I got 5 of these pretty flowers (and 3 baby ones!) for a super good price!
.jpg)
Our house looks nice with the orchids. I am happy and smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment