It's the 1st day of March already. Time flies. Now we have only 4 weeks until we go back to Auckland and run our first race -
Run Auckland. I am following a program Matthew has found for me. Since I am confident in running 5km now I am training for
10km. Following the training plan,I only ran 3km. Matthew and Oliver came along. Matthew pushed Oliver in the stroller (running of course! our baby loves going very fast in the stroller!!) until I finished my 3km then I took over Oliver and walked until Matthew finished his. It is a very nice feeling to be able to do some exercise as a family. Also you get lots of hi! cute baby! when you have a baby in the stroller. People are so friendly here.
I thought 3km was a good distance for me today as I have not slept well for the last few days. We all felt great after the exercise and enjoyed the sunset at the end.
.jpg)
Oliver looking very refreshed after running(?)
.jpg)
Nice sunset
When I got home I remembered to post my exercise on
dailymile where I can keep track of my exercise. Everything is just so high tech now!! This is how it looks.
(
Note; I don't have a flash watch like Matthew so only occasionally I log in my time).

(✈ Off)
ooh im impressed... im sadly V bad at running... i can manage a jog but nothing more..i just cant breathe.. well iam considerably older!!!!
ReplyDeletehope to see u at the hash this eve maybe x