.jpg)
I knew one of my favorite shops was having a big sale so I was very very excited. I had to buy some stuff as they were 50% off...(a great excuse ha?)
.jpg)
We had lunch with our friend Bronwyn. We met her at her office but the office building was so modern and high tech we got a bit confused. We were told to meet her on the 6th floor so we got on an elevator and pressed 6 but it displayed ?? - well we hopped on it anyway but found out it only stops on 31st and 36th floor. Very confused. Then we asked the person on the elevator how we get to 6th floor and the answer was "you were on the 6th floor that's where the elevator starts".
After going up and down the elevator we finally met up with Bronwyn and walked to a cafe. We had a lovely lunch and so did Oliver.

Bronwyn feeding Oliver
.jpg)
I love food :)
.jpg)
Bronwyn and Oliver
We did a bit more shopping after lunch and came home on the bus again. Oliver behaved so well all day. We are so lucky to have good baby.
.jpg)
Waiting for the bus, my sleepy boy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment