Thursday, 3 June 2010

My second project - Completed!

I have been using my new sewing machine to work on my second project (my first one being the birthday flag for Oliver)

I made these little Party Bags for Oliver's little friends. I am not sure people do these party bags elsewhere but here in Brunei when you go to birthday parties you get a party bag as you leave. I wanted to make Oliver's birthday as memorable as possible so decided to make these bags with farm animals (as his party theme was "Old MacDonald"). I am not an experienced sewer but learning little by little as I sew and I am enjoying it a lot :)



E-I-E-I-O !!



Made one for Oliver

I made 15 of these bags! but I couldn't put the handles on time to give them on his birthday. Today all of them are completed!! Yeeeeeaaahhhh!
What do you think Merryn? I am doing ok as a sewer?

1 comment:

  1. We've been away for a week (at Turangi) and only arrived back yesterday. At last I'm looking at your blog, and I'm so impressed that you are finding time to sew, and enjoying it. The bags look very good to me - well done!

    ReplyDelete