Sunday, 20 June 2010

Slowly... getting there

Compare to our Japanese house in Osaka rooms here in Brunei are very spacious. For a Japanese mummy who lived in a rabbit house it has been a mission to fill his room with things and make it cosy for Oliver.

His room gets the best sun in the morning so I would like him to feel comfortable and spend time in his room. To make it cosier I made the bed with the duvet I had in a spare room (I bought a new duvet cover for him last time I was in Singapore but as you know all the duvet measurements are different depending which country you buy them from - NZ ones don't fit in IKEA ones), so it looks a bit girly but I am happy with it.



He seems to enjoy playing on the bed - looking at things on the wall and talking to his gollywog.





These origami dragons are super cool - they float up and down when the air-con is on.



I have few more projects for his room so when those are done I will put more photos up!

No comments:

Post a Comment