Now he can take more than 20 steps without falling over. We thought it's time for him to have his first pair of shoes.
Actually I have been looking around to find good shoes for Oliver. Important criteria for me were; 1) easy to put on and off 2) some sort of leather material (hence very soft) and 3) cool design (not many available for boys shoes tho...)
I shopped around a few places but couldn't find a pair I liked but the other day when I was tidying up Oliver's wardrobe (as I couldn't go out because of my eyes) I found a pair one of my friends gave us. They are not brand new which I like because they have softened up and were the perfect size for him.
So that afternoon we decided to try them out. Oliver was confused by these funny things following his feet for a start but got used to them very quickly.
Here is Oliver proudly standing up with his first pair of shoes.

Simpang big sister Linnea came over and played with Oliver. Her first question was "why does Oliver have his shoes on?" - very good observation skills Linnea!
Smile at the camera!

I am so grateful that I can see ok : )
No comments:
Post a Comment