Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Hash Result

This is it! I laid my First Hash.



I got very busy last week and didn't find time to upload a post about my first hash. Numerous rekkis finally paid off and it was a great night (lots of people gave complements!)

Unfortunately it started to rain when the run started (I was at my place preparing the food for the on-on) so we were little bit nervous - maybe people get injured or the rain washes our paper away etc etc.



Oliver's
Koinobori looking sad in the pouring rain...

Finally after one hour and 20min or so the front runner came back to our simpang! We were so glad they could run though without getting lost (even though they told me there was a wee confusion at the end).
We served a very nice welcome back drink that Boel made (super yummy!).





Nicole and Boel in our Japanese outfit

I was very excited to serve all the different Japanese food. And to my surprise all the food was gone!!! Must have been good ha!?



Curry, Gyoza, Edamame, Sushi and even Hello Kitty shortbread

It was very hard to organise but it was well worth it, I really enjoyed it!
(You can view more photos on Boel's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment