
No I didn't drive across the border to Malaysia nor fly to Singapore. I took this photo in Mangis Hua Ho. Finally we get some proper brands available to us. And to my surprise they had a good range of kids and adults crocks at reasonable prices - maybe a littler bit more than what you pay elsewhere (right now they are offering 10% off the retail price so makes it almost normal prices) but hey we can buy them here!!
When Matthew used to fly to Australia overnight I gave him a list of what I would like from there, product code, picture and sizes etc. But since he doesn't do any long flights nor good overnights anymore my supply has been limited.
My friends with little toddler(s) had difficulties finding soft + airy shoes for first time walkers. Now its here I can take Oliver to the shop and he can even try them on!! (Well we did but ... the littlest size was still too big on Oliver's small feet ....)
Anyway it"s here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment