I went to RIPAS (our local hospital) this afternoon to get another check-up on my eyes. Fortunately my vision is almost back to normal and everything is healing very nicely. But I still need to wear my uncomfortable glasses until Sunday... I am so used to wearing my contact lenses (I've been wearing them since I was 15ish) and I just cannot wait to go around without these glasses. Just makes so much difference in everyday life - right now I am wearing sunnies on top of my glasses (no it's not a new fashion thing in Brunei!), or things don't suddenly go very foggy when bathing Oliver etc etc.
I am very grateful I didn't lose my vision but just hope the next five days will pass very fast and I can get back to my life with contact lenses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment