It has almost become a routine for us to go to Geckos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This morning we didn't make it early enough to join the swimming but managed to get there before the singing session started. When we walked into the room it looked pretty crowded as usual Wednesday, but by the time we all sat down to sing, the room was packed !!!
I found out later - there were 28 families (some of the parents bring two children) = over 30 children!!
We have been more involved in Geckos since I have volunteered to be one of the coordinators. It feels fantastic to see lots of new families wanting to join the group and seeing both parents and children smiling.
We have only 4 more sessions left in this term (it will be open again on the 30th August). My last mission for this term is to make balloon animals next week at the end of term party. I have been practicing making different animals in front of of the computer. I will let you know how my performance goes next week : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment