Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Another Birthday Present

Oliver is so lucky. He received another birthday present today. Famous IKEA Swivel Armchair from his grandparents (mummy managed to put all the parts on the plane coming back from Singapore the other day).

People were very curious about what I was carrying, baby bath? turtle shell? Well all that embarrassment paid off!
Look how happy our boy is trying out his new toy.







I was worried he might be scared of it but nothing to worry about, HE LOVES IT! I hope he will learn to watch TV, read his books, and even have a nap in it like all his cousins.

Thank you very much Merryn and Dennis : )

1 comment:

  1. We are sooo pleased that he likes it, and looks so happy in it. Thank you for giving up so much of your shopping space for Oliver's birthday present!! M&D

    ReplyDelete