Thursday, 27 May 2010

Yes, time for a haircut



Oliver before the haircut, yes I know, he really needed one.

We decided before his First Birthday, Oliver should have a hair cut. Some people told me he has such  nice hair and long hair suits him but I know it will grow back very quickly. I just wanted him to look nice and boyish on his birthday. So off we went!

Luckily we managed to get a slot at the very busy Jacky's hair studio yesterday.

Oliver loved sitting on the proper chair and really enjoyed (or didn't notice) his haircut. Last time he had a trim, he sat on the waiting sofa and cried a bit. This time - no tears, no scream : )
You can see how relaxed he was from these photos!



Jacky cutting Oliver's hair



This is so much fun!!

Unfortunately I forgot to take fresh-after-a-hair-cut shot (yes Boel, I am listening to you...) but you can see his new hair style on his birthday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment