Monday, 31 May 2010

Warming up for the race

We managed to get to Singapore on Friday night but we had no hotel room reserved (initially we were supposed to leave on Saturday morning). Boel's friends The Fox family kindly let us stay for a night. I have never been in a house in Singapore (only been in condos and hotels), I was very very impressed, nice family, nice surroundings, nice interior & exterior - A fantastic house!
In the morning I got to play with their 3 year old son (he is also half Japanese) - I thoroughly enjoyed it!



After a nice relaxing morning coffee and breakfast we were dropped off at IKEA! - our main stop of the trip!



Boel happily shopping : )

I managed to get most of the stuff I was going to buy (plus things that weren't on the list) except for Oliver's little table and chair set but in the end I was lucky not to get them as my luggage coming back to Brunei weighed 28kgs!



This is how well we shopped - almost bought the whole shop!!

We even had lunch at IKEA...



My full Swedish lunch - yuuummmyyy

We must have walked more than 10k in IKEA. A great way to warm up for the race! (or not?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment