On Fridays we get to use the kindy sandpit for 1 hour. They seems to have lots of different utilities for the kids to play. Today we had two kitchens in the sandpit and a trampoline and seesaw etc etc in the play area.
Oliver was so delighted to be there. His eyes went soooo big and he took off!!

Slowly taking each step

Yattaa---!!
It was very interesting to see him crawl over those blocks. He was concentrating very hard and testing each step before he put all his weight down. He didn't want to give up - he was so proud of himself.

Hi mummy I am here!

I dressed him very boy like today (I thought) but some of the mothers were still asking "how old is she!?" Maybe he needs a hair cut??

One hour felt very short today (I think a nice breeze helped the parents being there). When we got back to the play room Oliver got his snack. He sat very nicely at the table. I think he is learning lots of social skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment