This morning I got up and went straight to my car (well... by the time I got up it was already 7:10 so most of the people are normally up and about...).
I wanted to try the Yoga class offered at RBRC. I used to attend Yoga classes twice a week before I had Oliver. My problem is that I got so inflexible since I started to work in Japan - sitting in the office chair, being on the computer so long each day. Doing yoga I regained some of it back. But you know once you stop attending the class you lose it very quickly.
Last week my Japanese friends told me this Yoga class is very slow and relaxing. I needed slow and relaxing. People think living in Brunei is very relaxing and you have lots of time to yourself. I think I used to fall into this category before I had Oliver. Now my everyday life is occupied with Oliver.
Even though I am back in exercising when I am running in the jungle or jogging with my friends, I don't get "total relaxation".
The class this morning was fantastic! The emphasis of the class was stretching the whole body muscles and feeling completely relaxed, both your body and mind. We spent half the class just lying on the floor! And that actually felt great!! I felt like I have been to a proper massage.
I am hoping nothing will come up on Thursday mornings so that I can keep attend this fantastic class : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment