.jpg)
Today was the day I have been waiting for for a long time - shopping at DRESSSMART. It is a big outlet shopping mall about 10min drive from Merryn and Dennis's place. The last few times I visited Auckland I did most of my shopping there, they have all the shops you need and things are so cheap!!!
Our main purpose today was to get our running gear sorted so that we can run around in Auckland. We were so lucky to have Merryn coming along with us as she looked after Oliver most of the time while we shopped (we were there for 4 hours + sorry Merryn...).
This is what I got so far.
.jpg)
One pair of running shoes, two pairs of running pants, two running tops, one casual top and a pair of shorts!! Pretty good ha?!
It was very nice to have so many places we could shop at but at the same time I found myself overwhelmed by so many choices. Not like shopping in Brunei, I had to make decisions!! (No, no more lah...)
Yes I am going back one more time before we head home next week.
We are off running this evening so I will let you know fast I can run with all this new gear!
4 hours to buy 7 items! Thats 35 minutes per piece of clothing! Merryn must have had fun.....
ReplyDeleteNot only 7 items, Matthew bought a pair of new running shoes, three tops and three pairs of shorts. Oliver bought two swimming togs and a hat. Merryn bought 2 items that makes less than 15 minutes per item and we even had coffee and muffins and Subway :) We are such efficient shoppers!
ReplyDelete