Kindy!!!! We visited Merryn and Dennis's kindy today. What makes it Old MacDonald Kindy?? They have a farm next to the kindy with sheep, pigs, horses, emus etc etc. The kindy kids get to visit the farm and feed the animals as one of their kindy activities. Oliver was too small to go on the farm (hopefully next time) but had a good look around the kindy. Unfortunately I didn't take any good photos of the kindy itself (silly me) but you can visit
the website to find out more about it!

After the kindy visit we went to the cafe next to the kindy and met Rory and Lindsay. I just felt soooo good relaxing in the cafe, it was such a beautiful day with a bit of breeze. Felt so New Zealand !! Rory and I took this photo together, Rory said "
I really like this photo Misuzu," in Rory tone :)

I like this one, Oliver and Rory talking
Glad to see the Superman outfit is out and about in NZ px
ReplyDeleteYes it is a hit! Everyone loves his outfit and of course his smile :)
ReplyDelete