I took this photo with my iphone so not good resolution sorry...
.jpg)
We knew something was under construction near the airport roundabout but until today we didn't know what exactly they were building. "Times Square" it is.
Here is some info from the notice board.
-A new Escapade sushi restaurant ! (yeah!! more Japanese food!!)
-A 200 seat food court
-The biggest? indoor playground in Brunei (Oliver will love this, they also mentioned there will be bumpercars!! )
-A transit hotel with more than 100 rooms
-A spa (maybe Zen spa???)
I was disappointed to see that there won't be any movie theaters in the complex. I thought it would be the best thing for the transit passengers at the airport. Oh well it's nice to hear something is happening in Brunei.
It is to be completed by July 2010 in conjunction with various very important dates in Brunei, such as Celebration of Sultan's birthday and Hari Raya (YES this year)
Things don't often happen as scheduled by, I will be positive and look forward to this opening. You can read a bit more about it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment