Thursday, 18 February 2010

Oliver vs Linnea

I am so lucky to have lots of help bringing up Oliver. My wonderful husband Matthew is almost always home (hhhmmmmmmm...), I have Rosie our amah to help me with all the housework AND I have wonderful babysitters (?) Lucas (6) and Linnea (4) from next door.

Today Linnea helped me with feeding Oliver dinner. Oliver has been having trouble concentrating while he is eating (just trying to escape from the chair etc) so I wasn't sure how much fun Linnea would have as she insisted on feeding Oliver all by herself.

Well the battle began.



"Open your mouth like me and eat nicely Oliver"



"Yes!! He is eating so well!!"



"Mummy I think Linnea is winning today"

It took Oliver only 15 min or so to complete his dinner (including dessert). Linnea knew its important for Oliver to have good amount of water afterwards too.

Thank you Linnea! Oliver is so lucky to have you !

(✈ Off)

No comments:

Post a Comment