
Oliver with Merryn

Corin, Rory and Devon enjoying the fluffy
The boys helped us checking in, we had so much luggage that we needed help from Corin and Rory to blow the suitcases to make them move on the luggage checkin carousel.

We also had a fragile item. Corin and Rory put the stickers on for us and carried it to the special room so that they can put it on the plane separately. We were so pleased that the check in lady was such a lovely person and kid friendly. You don't want to start your 10 hour travel with grumpy one.


Oliver slept almost all the way to Brisbane and behaved really well on the second leg too. It was nice to see some of our friends as operating pilots.
Note: I was impressed by the meal they served us today, usually I don't eat much of plane food but today they all looked very nice and tasted really good!! Maybe something is improving in RBA !

We had such a lovely holiday (it was a bit short though).
Thank you M&D for letting us stay and looking after Oliver lots and lots. Thank you C&R for a wonderful day out and yummy yummy pizza, thank you so much K&L and Fenwick boys for the harbour cruise and for making lots of time available for Oliver to see his cousins :)
We will be back at the end of next month. See you all very soon!!
Merryn and Dennis, we are looking forward to seeing you here in Brunei in 5 weeks time.
Misuzu, can I just say thank you for keeping us in touch the past fortnight!? I have really loved and appreciated your blog and it has felt like we have been a little bit involved with your holiday. We all followed it and it was just wonderful to know what you were doing and to see some pictures: I hope we will be able to return the favour in a few weeks. Meanwhile, we look forward to seeing how life progresses in Brunei!
ReplyDeleteMissing you guys!
Hi Saskia I am glad you are enjoying reading our blog. Thank you for a lovely comment :) We are looking forward to seeing M&D's holiday in England with English Roses on your blog!
ReplyDelete