In the afternoon we were booked to play golf with Dennis and Richard. We were quite brave to play on a real course after not playing golf for such a long time. We used to play occasionally in Japan but since we moved to Brunei we found it too difficult to play in the hot weather. I was worried I would be hitting so many to get through the 18 holes and just feel exhausted afterwards but the more I played the better I got! In the last hole I got par!!!! So so happy about it :)
All of us had great fun and I am sure that when we go back in March for the run we will be playing more golf.

Golfer Misuzu
When we returned to M&D's place the Fenwick boys were swimming in the pool so we got changed and jumped in! I had a good time teaching Corin how to swim. Hopefully the weather stays warm so that we can have more swimming sessions next month.

We finished off the day with beer and BBQ + bit of golf talk.

No comments:
Post a Comment