.jpg)
They are part of this!
.jpg)
Is it a play gym? No! no! no! It's Oliver's new mushroom pool!!!
I bought this when I went back to Japan in August. At that time Oliver was not supporting himself fully, now he can sit by himself and knows how to splash water etc I thought it's time for me to pump it up and let him play in it.
Here is Oliver trying out his new pool.

Posing for mummy

Wooooow mushroom....

This is fun!!

Nice and cool...
The big mushroom is there to give him shade and three mushrooms and butterflies come off so he could play with them. He was not sure what those funny looking mushrooms were but didn't take too long before he started to have fun with them.
After being in the pool Oliver had a big lunch and had a good nap. I think we will get lots of use out of this!!
(✈ Brunei - Bangkok - Brunei)
No comments:
Post a Comment