Unfortunately the non-reserved seats were quite full and I had Luca in a buggy so we had to stand by the window. But it was the perfect height for Oliver to check out the view.
He was happyish but still complained it was not Ocean Arrow...
We met up with Yumiko and Tomoko at the station and walked to Chie's house. I haven't been to Tennoji for over a year and a half, I was amazed how much has changed. There used to be lots of old shops but they are all gone and have been replaced by brand new malls and shops. I would love to go back when Matthew is over here next time to check out more.
Chie had bought a big red snapper from a morning market and was waiting for us. She made us this great seafood dish and pasta - not to mention we enjoyed some beer and champagne with it :)

Yumiko got Oliver a boys day present:

Tomoko with Luca:

After girly chat over nice lunch we met up with our old boss at a cafe. He is still very casual and so cool!
They told me they are visiting us in Singapore this summer. I am so looking forward to having them over to share our new home :) I better get settled and be ready. See you soon!
Oh and on the way home we hopped on Haruka to make Oliver's day extra special but he was too tired and fell asleep and missed most of the ride - bless him...
No comments:
Post a Comment