Monday, 2 April 2012

Spring is here!

We had an unusually long winter (or cold Spring?) this year here in Japan. The temperature has been quite low even at the end of March. Coming from Singapore we found it extra cold. Luca especially had difficulty getting used to it.

But finally the warm spring weather has arrived. I just couldn't stay at home, had to go out and breathe in warm fresh air.

Runa (my niece) was still on school holidays so she came along to our park visits. The boys were so happy to be outside. Oliver couldn't stop giggling - he must have missed being warm and playing outside so much.

Can you feel the warm spring sun?





Luca:





Look I'm a monkey!







It was too nice to just go home after visiting one park so we walked to another park. We are very lucky where we live, we have 5 little parks within Oliver's walking distance.



Lovely flowers blooming :)



YES! It's not cold!



I hope the temperature will keep rising while we are here. I've had enough of being cold already!

No comments:

Post a Comment