Sunday, 22 April 2012

8 years today

I had to make sure I am back in Singapore before today to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband. The time flew by and it has already been 8 years since we got married in Barbados... 12 years since we met in New Zealand. We traveled a lot together and now we are in Singapore with our gorgeous boys :) Life is just getting better and better!

To celebrate this special day Matthew did some research and found an Italian restaurant within walking distance from our condo. We thought with our boys we would have an early dinner - which was a very good decision as by the time we finished ordering the place was packed! and people kept coming - it was good to know we were in a popular place :)

It was a beautiful evening for a little walk:


There are many tasty looking restaurants and cafes down the road - we better start trying them out!


We got outside sofa seating, which was perfect with our boys:


We ordered some antipasto for our starter then a pizza and a pasta. I thought Singapore is an expensive place but it was very reasonable and sooooo fresh!!!


Yap you guessed right, I did have dessert and coffee even though I was very full after a big meal :)

It felt so good all of us are together again and enjoyed a wonderful night. Thank you honey for a lovely treat - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment