Thursday, 19 April 2012

Shichi-Go-San photo shoot

Shichi=7, Go=5, San=3 is a traditional festival day in Japan for three and seven-year-old girls and three and five-year-old boys, held annually on November 15. We saw an early bird campaign at a photo studio the other day and thought we would take advantage of the great deal while we are here.

While you are in the studio you are not allow to take any photos yourself so I cannot show you how it all went. But I can tell you this - it was a mission to dress Oliver in so many layers of Kimono! He hates getting changed into something he doesn't want to be in :(

After lots of crying and screaming we managed to get these great photos of our little Samurai!









I cannot wait until Luca is 3, by then Oliver will be 5 so they can do the ceremony together. I hope we can do the full ceremony at the shrine :)

1 comment:

  1. He looks amazing Misuzu!!! I especially like the first photo, and the yellow background!! To blowup, for sure!

    ReplyDelete