Oliver couldn't believe he saw his favourite train right in front of him:
Awesome stone beach:
It was low tide when we visited but when it is high tide this is a great paddling spot. This was our spot for so many years.

And this little pool - we used to call it "our bath" as the water gets very warm from the sun. We used have a dip every time we got too cold from swimming.

Miyakuni sisters :)
And our kids:
There is another spot we used to go - only 5 min drive from where we were. Can you see why this beach is very special??
-Yap the wave comes from both sides!
We realised how much we missed being there and what our kids are missing out on. So my sisters and I decided to visit there again this summer. I cannot wait! It will be so much fun :)
What a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the photo of you and your sisters too!