Sunday, 8 April 2012

At grandma's house

On the next day we all visited grandma's house where we spent so many holidays. The house is surrounded by mountains and it takes only 5 minutes to walk to the sea. She moved to Nagoya 5 years ago so nobody lives in the house but we are keeping it as a holiday house.

I think I started to go there when I was 5 for summer and new year holidays. So to me over 30 years of memories in this house. I really miss visiting the place but without her and grandpa there it is not the same anymore... Very sad... But I hope we can keep the house in the family so we won't stop visiting this wonderful place.



Family photo time:



Once more all of us together:



Time to say goodbye:



I hope it won't be too long we visit her again next. She is just so important to us and I really want Oliver and Luca to get to know their great-grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment