Tuesday, 24 May 2011

It's a rainbow

I have been busy organising Oliver's 2nd birthday party (hence not being able to update my blog as often...). We wanted to have the party on his actual birthday but unfortunately Matthew won't be here. He asked for a special day off then guess what?! his company kindly gave him a day off in Perth! I just laughed.

Anyway the birthday party preparation is keeping me very busy. I managed to hand out most of the invitations to Oliver's little friends and the good news is that lots of them can make it to his party - lucky boy!
I just cannot believe it has been a whole year since his last birthday.

I like picking a theme for the party - this year he is having a rainbow party!

Here is my creative birthday invitation (inspired by my crafty friends! Thank you!).



Lollipop birthday invitation



It is going to be a very colourful party!
As you know parents are more excited then the birthday boy : ) It will be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment