Jellybeans were a hit! I only see them in certain shops in Brunei, for this party I bought them in NZ - well planned!

Rainbow fresh fruit plate - this was very easy living in the tropics, lovely colourful fruits are always available to us!
Rainbow ginger biscuits - baked by my lovely friend Beenal.
And the cake was baked by her too.

Rainbow paper mobile. I followed this tutorial.

Party bag crayons - wrapped in rainbow crepe paper.

Yarn eggs - I made all 7 rainbow colours, but one collapsed when I popped the balloon and 3 didn't dry in time : (
I found how to make them here.

And finally a rainbow teepee but because of the rain it was a no show. I am going to sew the ends together so that I can use it for parachute play.
It certainly was a quite a job putting everything together but I really really enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment