Friday, 27 May 2011

The rest of the birthday.

After a lovely morning at home we headed out to the yacht club for Oliver's birthday lunch with some of his adult friends. Well that was the plan anyway, but by the time I parked my car I had a very sleepy birthday boy. I thought he would wake up when I moved him into the buggy but no - he wanted to stay asleep. So I had a nice lunch for him!



Luckily he woke up before I finished off the chocolate cake and got to blow out the candles : )



In the afternoon Lucas and Linnea came around to celebrate his actual birthday with him. He was so excited to have another birthday song and a mini cake. Because he can blow out the candles again! You can see some great photos here in Boel's blog.

And one more special treat from mummy to a birthday boy - Totoro dinner!



He loved it and ate everything off the plate!

Happy birthday once more my beautiful boy. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment