I dragged myself out of bed with two wrapped presents and a camera in my hand.
Oliver was certainly confused but very quickly got the idea. I sang happy birthday to him and he wanted to sing it over and over again with me! What a clever boy!
He got a watering can, a trowel and a fork from mummy and daddy.
Then it was time for a special breakfast. I made a special lunch for him for boys day earlier this month, this time it was one of his favourite characters - Ampanman pancakes with two candles of course. Daddy and Oliver have been practicing blowing out candles so he knew exactly what he was supposed to do!
I love the look on his face when he figured out what was on the plate.
Blowing out the candles.
A very happy birthday boy!
How old are you Oliver? - Two!!

And tasted good too!
A lot more happened today - I will be posting more photos later : )
No comments:
Post a Comment