Unfortunately around 12pm on the day of the party the rain started... It has been nice and sunny all week but...
Nothing I could do. The party still took place with lots of lovely friends squashed inside our lounge (I'm sorry everyone...)
The food table covered with rainbow colours:

Our bar turned very colourful too!
I set up a craft table for the kids to make "rainbow crowns" using colourful feathers and glitter glue. I asked Katie to help me with this craft table and she did a fab job! (Thank you so much Katie). I was very impressed with the kid's work - they were so into it and very crafty.


I thought our lounge area was reasonably big...
Luckily the rain sort of stopped halfway through so some of the guests could play outside and breathe properly.
And this is the moment Oliver has been waiting for - The birthday cake.

He blew the candles out perfectly and was very proud of himself. And he even got to cut the cake with daddy.
One of my very talented friends did a fantastic job baking this cake for us. - Woooooow it's a true rainbow cake!!
The party bag - a set of crayons and a rainbow ginger cookie (also baked by my lovely friend Beenal!).
I hope everyone had a great time surrounded by happy colours - Oliver certainly had a ball!

Thank you everyone for making my special day extra special!! (Photo: taken by Boel)
No comments:
Post a Comment